Become a mentor
We are on the look out for mentors, both for the first round of the programme and for future initiatives.
If you think that’s you we’d love to hear from you. You can complete this form with all your information.
To be a mentor on the programme you should be:
The base time commitment spread across 6 months will be:
- 5 hours for mentorship sessions
- 2-4 hours for onboard and feedback
There are other opportunities to get involved (listed below) and we encourage you to participate in our Slack channel as your time allows.
- Run one annual webinar on topics that are relevant for women in WP business, eg:
- Moving from execution to strategy
- How the GPL impacts business
- Finding efficiencies in your business
- Building your personal brand
- Effectively contributing to open source
- Developing your leadership style
- Dealing with difficult people
- Managing work-life balance
- To provide speaker support when mentee is speaking at an event
- To provide ad hoc support on business challenges during the mentorship period